The purpose of this policy is to inform you about how we process such data in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "GDPR").
Who is responable for the processing of such data?
The company responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data is Unlimitd Technologies, SAS, registered in the Lille Trade and Companies Register under number 901 809 335, whose registered office is located at 165 Avenue de Bretagne - 59000 Lille (hereinafter referred to as "We").
What data do we collect?
Personal data is data that can be used to identify an individual directly or by cross-referencing with other data. We collect data in the following categories:
- Identification data (in particular your name, first names, email and postal address, telephone
postal address, telephone number);
- Financial data related to your company (recurring revenues,financial statements, customer identity,
banking information such as bank transactions, account balances, bank account names and types;
data from third-party financial software, etc.);
- Data related to your orders;
- Connection data (e.g. IP address, logs);
- Data from records of telephone calls between you and our customer service department you
and our customer service department (e.g. content of calls, dates);
- Economic and financial data (for example: RIB);